We hope you left feeling inspired by the speakers and the stories they shared, motivated to impact change, and encouraged by some of the actionable and practical things that you can do today to help your organization evolve and thrive as we shift to this new, consumer-centered healthcare system.
View and download photo highlights from the event by clicking here.
If you would like to watch the video highlight reel, click here.
If you would like to access session presentations, please click the links below.
- The Toxic Cocktail of Distrust, Stress and Illiteracy
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn - Health Economist, Advisor, Trend-Weaver, Author
- Having a Voice in Healthcare's Regulatory Arena
Frank Micciche - VP Public Policy & Communications, NCQA
- Medication Management: Integrated Medicine + Pharmacy
Terry McInnis, MD, MPH - Co-Founder, GTMRx Institute
Matthew Fontana, MD - CMO of Pharmacy, HCSC
Katherine H. Capps - Co-Founder & Executive Director, GTMRx Institute
- Engaging Consumers to Break Down Stigma and Drive Change
Gary Mendell - Founder & CEO, Shatterproof
- Pinksocks and the Power of Connection
Nick Adkins - Co-Founder, Pinksocks Life
- Saving Lives Does Not Earn You Trust: Insights from the Edelman Trust Barometer
Cydney Roach - EVP, U.S. Practice Lead, Employee Engagement, Edelman
Lynn Hanessian - Chief Strategist, Health Practice, Edelman
Note - if a presentation is not listed, that means we have not be granted permission from the speaker to share their presentation.